RE: [squid-users] How can I ignore 'form inputs' on a urlpath_reg ex ?

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 12:18:39 -0800

dstdom_regex might be something to look at.

For the record, something like:

should fit the bill(1), but would be an absolute CPU hog. Not to mention
that you would have to do something to match other "bad" words (e.g. one
regex for each word, or a single really long regex utilizing the "or"
operator).

Chris

(1) If my logic is correct, this statement should translate to "From the
beginning of the line, match anything but a question mark zero or more
times, the letters s, e and x all together and anything but a question mark
zero or more times". Not pretty, but it would do what you are asking.