Re: [squid-users] Urgent Yahoo Error"unable to process request at this time -- error 999"

From: Joel n.solanki <zealous@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 16:38:13 +0530

i already have this rule in squid.conf see below.

acl yahoo dstdomain .yahoo.com
no_cache deny yahoo

For testing no_cache i kept mycompany.com in no_cache

acl mycompany dstdomain mycompany.com
no_cache deny mycompany

Then I configured my machine's brower to proxy server ip & 3128 port. I
opened mycompany.com and tailed the /var/log/httpd/access.log.
In logs it still showed me the proxy server ip.

So i dont have any solution for this right now.

Any suggestion?

Regards,
Joel n.solanki