Re: [squid-users] One session at a time for a user.

From: komal <shahkomal80@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 06:17:55 +0530

----- Original

Dear All
Squid box is implemented to uses ncsa_auth for user authentication.
I want to restrict user so that only one session can be server by
SQUID at a time. E.g ig user one has been authenticated from one
desktop at the same time he could not use same user name on another
desktop?
Can we do that - if first session is half an hour older then permit
secon session and terminate first one?
Any suggession or url is appreciated.

acl FOO max_user_ip 2

acl BAR proxy_auth REQUIRED