[squid-users] How do I configure Squid forward all requests to another proxy?

From: <sssousa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:32:44 +0100

In my squid.conf I put the same lines that the FAQ recomend, but when I put in
my browser the name of the server squid, I can connect to the Web.

 My squid.conf:

 visible_hostname professor

 cache_log /var/log/squid/cache.log
 cache_access_log /var/log/squid/access.log
 cache_mem 8 MB

 http_port 8080
 icp_port 0

 http_access allow all