Re: Re: [squid-users] I want to translate your program (squid) in French

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 22:51:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 10 May 2005, super-cool wrote:

> What do you like to translate?
>
> the file of configuration (squid.conf)

Unfortnately we do not have a framework allowing for translations of
squid.conf, and even less to keep it maintained. But if you have ideas on
how this can be done then I am all ears.

squid.conf is generated from cf.data.pre in the source distribution.

> I am not an English good
> thank you

Many of us are not. I barely passed the english classes in school (grade 2
of 5, what in todays scale is "barely approved").