Re: [squid-users] SQUID v2.5 STABLE9

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:59:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 11 May 2005, Ratti Michele wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I'm tring to make a HTTPS CALL (CONNECT and POST) through SQUID v2.5
> STABLE9 (RPM MANDRAKE) using a WEBLOGIC APPLICATION SERVER v8.1.2. I
> obtain this exception:
> FATAL Alert:HANDSHAKE_FAILURE - The handshake handler was unable to
> negotiate an acceptable set of security parameters.

To me it sounds like your client and server does not agree on what SSL
parameters (cipher / version / hash / whatever) to use, not a Squid
problem.

Does it work if you attempt to go directly, not using the proxy?

If that works, please use ssldump in decode mode to compare the two
sessions. There should not be any difference except for the initial
CONNECT wrapper.