[squid-users] my squid is running out of disk space !!

From: Alex <o_Again2004@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:46:34 +0300

Dear All,

I have two problems with my squid proxy ,

first one is :

when i check my cache.log file i see the following message repeated so many
times :

 sslReadServer: FD 138: read failure: (104) Connection reset by peer

i really dont know what does this message means, and dont know how to get
rid of it !!

second problem:
i was receiving an error message telling me that my cache is running out of
disk space !! what ive done was just resizing my cache size and then i didnt
see this error,
but im still worried coz maybe i will run out of disk space !! how i can
flush my cached items ?

Regards,
Alex