[squid-users] Re: Squid Conf

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:36:24 +0200 (CEST)

Please use the squid-users mailinglist for Squid usage and configuration
questions, and don't crosspost wildly (won't get you help faster, rather
the opposite as you risk getting blacklisted).

Information on the Squid mailinglist is available from
http://www.squid-cache.org/mailing-lists.html

Also make sure to read the install instructions for the version of SquidNT
your are using.