[squid-users] Sarg Questions

From: D & E Radel <radel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:11:01 +1200

Hi there.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some decent Sarg info? The man page
is minimal, as is the sarg website.

I'd like to know more about how to configure it. I see it is running some
kind of web-server on my machine after installing via Debian's apt-get, but
would like to figure out how to restrict who can access the reports webpage
(could just change the port to a weird port) and how often the reports are
generated. Weekly summaries instead of daily. Etc.

Thanks in advance,
D.Radel.