Re: [squid-users] Sarg Questions

From: D & E Radel <radel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:23:55 +1200

From: "Ricardo López Urrutia" <rlopez@benology.com.mx>

> Radel;
>
> Sarg doesn't run a Webserver, your server is the one running the
> Webserver and Sarg uses it to display the information collected from the
> logs. If you need further info about how to configure sarg sarg.conf will
> do the job, the file is very self explaining.
>
> Regards!
> Ricardo

Hi there,

Yeah it puts files in /var/www but I don't remember installing a web-server.
I am pretty sure apache is not installed, although web-min is. I have a
stock Debian Sarge install with Squid, Sarg and webmin. I tried the
webmin-sarg module but it created errors and sarg couldn't run after
changing a few reporting options via its interface. The sarg.conf file
doesn't seem to hold alot of info.

regards,
Dietrich