[squid-users] help with the acl time param

From: Rolf <rolf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:49:39 +1000

hello

Have been looking at restricting access to a site by time. The purpose
is principally to overcome auto refresh from the browser. So its not as
straightforward as allowed at some time of the day and not allowed at
some other.

Is there a way to express a time acl that means allow 'every' so many
minutes?

Alternatively is there a way to say between N:00 and N:05, N:15 and
N:20, N:30 and N:35 and so on where N is every hour from 8am to 11pm?
I can see that I could construct a very large number of acl instances
to make that happen, but barely practical; if I had to do that, does
the time acl support "/path/to/file/of/parameters"?

thanks

rolf.