[squid-users] Multiple ISP setup

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 11:27:10 +0300

Our system is working fine, We have 2 servers a linux firewall and a linux
with squid proxy server. The firewall do natting and forward the port 8080
request to proxy server. The proxy server is connected via transparent cahe
peer to our ISP.
Now Im having a problem, we are going to add 2nd ISP, on the router side I
can define policy based routing so that all IP's of ISP 1 will be routed to
ISP1 and IP's of ISP 2 will be routed ro ISP2. my problem is for the squid,
how can I route request from IP block of ISP1 to ISP 1 and IP block of ISP2
to ISP 2 including cache_peer to ISP1 and ISP2

Thanks,

 wennie