Re: [squid-users] Multiple ISP setup

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 11:49:11 +0300

Another problem for this is that we dont have our own IP so each ISP
provides there own IP block, the scenario is that the existing setup was
configure with the 1st ISP IP block, and definetely this IP blocks is not
permitted to the second ISP. IF my proxy server IP address belongs to ISP1
how can the prxy server can request to ISP 2?

wennie