RE: [squid-users] 3.0 roadmap/schedule?

From: Eric Bloch <bloch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:09:42 -0700

Thanks for the note, Henrik. I'm looking into setting up a few machines
and running a benchmark (likely using polygraph) on the 3.0PRE build to
see if kqueue is a win. Has anyone done that yet? Any general comments
on how the 3.0 code should compare performance-wise to the 2.x stuff?
I'm particularly interested in how well squid deals with lots of
concurrent connections.

Best,
Eric Bloch