Re: [squid-users] Transparent vs manual proxy

From: Chris Knipe <savage@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:46:45 +0200

Just a quick question while we're on this...

Can the following setup work:
0.0.0.0/24 - Access with auth_basic
x.x.x.x/24 - Access via http_accel (Transparent)
y.y.y.y/24 - Access via manual proxy conf

y.y.y.y and x.x.x.x must not be authenticated... Running the latest squid 2.5
stable 8 (if I recall corectly). The above should be possible if the ACLs
are setup correctly right?

--
Chris.