[squid-users] DNS Error

From: hpmysql <hpmysql@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:04:02 +0730

Hi, Guys.

I have a little problem with squid regarding some DNS issues.

Recently, we encounter this website: my.calendars.net, it resolves to
41 ipaddresses. When the reply hit squid, squid reports dns error and
says the reply is truncated.

nothing is said in the cache.log.

Tried on both Solaris+squid2.5-7 as well as Debian+squid2.5.4, the same problem.

Can someone in the development team help to look into this issue? or
any fellow engineers discovered same issue before?

Thanks!