[squid-users] show ips going outside squid

From: Ronny <ronny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:48:06 +0300

Hi all am running transparent proxy on squid 2.5Stable7 but would like
the outside world to see the particular IP accessing a site for security
reason. Is there a line in squid.conf I can play with so that like if
you go to a site they get the IP of the client.
Thanks
Ronny

   / ''We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are''\