[squid-users] delay pool help

From: Jigar Raval <ojigar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 20:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

We have 2MBPS leased line for internet connectivity. I
would like to configure delay pools to allocate a
bandwidth to various department. I would like to
assign BW to two department so that the department
will get only speed 6Kbps, the other will 8kpbs and
the rest of
the network can utilize rest of BW i.e. can download
with the speed of more than 15Kbps.

How to configure delay pool for the same ?

Thanks in advance..

Jigar