Re: [squid-users] google images issue

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 06:20:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 24 May 2005, Mike Branda wrote:

> O.K. that worked to find the acl hit but the log file quickly jumped to
> 1.4 GB. I've been searching the docs and googling for a better
> description of the debug levels (0-9) for squid and haven't found one.
> Anyone know where it's hiding??

The higher the level the more details from that section. Detault is 1 only
showing notices or critical messages.

Level 9 is the highest, giving you all available debug info from that
section.

There is no consistent standard in Squid what level is used for the
messages other than that levels >1 is mostly for debug purposes.