Re: [squid-users] Problem patching Squid 2.5 Stable 10 on Solaris 8 with Custom LogFormat

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 01:36:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 27 May 2005, squid squid wrote:

> However there is some garbagge parameters in the %tl field shown on the
> logfile. The %tl field is supposed to show date+time+800hrs but it showed
> date+time+%25z. Anyway the date and time is still readable and I think this
> should not caused much problem to the performance of squid.

Looks like strftime on Solaris apparently does not support time zone
offset (%z).. which is odd considering this is in both C and UNIX
standards..

You can specify your own strftime format for %tl without the time zone
offset if you like.

   %{%d/%b/%Y:%H:%M:%S}tl

or hardcode it to your timezone offset

   %{%d/%b/%Y:%H:%M:%S +0800}tl