Re: [squid-users] proxy acceleration to single hosts with multiple listening ports

From: thijn <thijn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 11:59:56 +0200

Thanx,

Things turned out much easier then expected!
I just needed a wake up call so it seemed... as i could not see a
solution as obvious as this!
I experienced a genuine "duh" moment

I wrote this little redirector..

#!/usr/bin/perl -p
BEGIN{ $|=1 }
s|blaa.org|realbla.org:57007|o;
etc
etc
etc

I have to do some tests though as far as performance goes.
How much faster does squirm or squidguard perform then my -way- too easy
sollution..
But for now i am happy, problems are solved.... for now :)

Thanx!
Regards,
Thijn

--