[squid-users] Invalid Response ERROR - Set-Cookie ?

From: <Ken.Thomson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:45:30 +1000

Hi,

I am hoping someone help me diagnose an 'Invalid Response' response I am
receiving through SQUID 2.5STABLE10.

The access.log logs the request with 'TCP_MISS/502', the users see...

The following error was encountered:

---
Invalid Response
The HTTP Response message received from the contacted server could not
be understood or was otherwise malformed. Please contact the site
operator. Your cache administrator may be able to provide you with more
details about the exact nature of the problem if needed.
---
I have confirmed that 'relaxed_header_parser' is at its default setting
of on.
While investigating I telneted to the server in question and sent the
request causing problems to see the servers response.  The server
responded with...
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0