Re: [squid-users] %20 in Access logs

From: squidrunner support <squidrunner_dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:40:52 -0700 (PDT)

> Is there a way to stop the space, as per test%20user
> below, appearing in the
> access logs. We've just started using smartfilter
> and their reporting
> software doesn't like the space between first and
> last name.
>
> http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1269636.gif
> test%20user

Squid will log access informations as per url into the
access log. Do you want to stop the web page access
with %20 or getting logged into access.log file?

If you want to change the logging informations which
will be used in smartfilter then, do a script to
remote %20 and make it '' in that.

sed 's/%20//' access.log > <newfile>

If it is not the thing then elaborate your requirement.

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Support
squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com

Web: http://geocities.com/squidrunner_dev/
Support: runnersupport at gmail dot com

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder