Re: [squid-users] peer hit data..

From: Kapil <kapil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:10:57 -0700

IP addresses are in http_access as well as in
cache_peer_access peerIPAddress allow all

I tried http_access allow all also.

***********
Currently established connections: 0
    ICP Requests 5401
        UDP_HIT 121 2%
        UDP_MISS 5280 98%
    HTTP Requests 31
        TCP_NEGATIVE_HIT 31 100%
********
If what you are saying is correct then what happened to UDP_HIT - HTTP
requests (121 - 31) ? where did they go ?

Thanks,
~Kapil.