[squid-users] SSL Proxying

From: David Lienhard <d.lienhard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:29:45 +0200

Hi again.
I'm still trying to get Squid to works as an SSL Reverse Proxy.

I've compiled Squid 2.5 stable 10 with the SSL Proxy, but now I don't
know what I have to write into the squid.conf, so that it forwards all
connections with ssl.
In the Mailinglist I found some posts with that, but an answer to my
question was not there.

The aim ist, that Squid gets SSL Conections from the Client, decrypts
them ans sends SSL encrypted connections to the backendserver.

What do I have to write into the config file?

greetings

david