Re: [squid-users] Squid and Citrix

From: Tim Neto <tneto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 08:59:06 -0400

Hi,

A better method that I have used is to connect with a Sock service
acting as your firewall broker. The Citrix client support socks
connections.

Tim

Timothy E. Neto
 Computer Systems Engineer Komatsu Canada Limited
 Ph#: 905-625-6292 x265 1725B Sismet Road
 Fax: 905-625-6348 Mississauga, Canada
 E-Mail: tneto@komatsu.ca L4W 1P9