[squid-users] Password expiration

From: Luis Lourenço <Luis.Lourenco@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:27:05 +0200

Hi All

I will like to known is there a way to setup squid to expire a user password
and when the user logs on the next time a popup box pops up and lets the
user change their password.

I will also like to known if there is a way to only logon once to squid,
what I mean is I open IE and it ask me for a username and password and when
I open a 2nd IE page I am once again asked for a username and password
again. Is there a way that once you have an IE page opened you are not asked
for authentication again.

Regards,

Luis Lourenço
Networks