Re: [squid-users] download cvs and patch squid?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 00:29:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 nikolay.nenchev@rbb-sofia.raiffeisen.at wrote:

> can someone help me with downloading and patching squid with last icap
> patch (cvs repository)?

patches from devel.squid-cache.org is applied by

   cd squid-2.5.STABLE10
   patch -p1 <../patchfile
   ./bootstrap.sh
   (if bootstrap.sh complains about autotool versions, fix this and run
bootstrap.sh again)
   ./configure ... etc as usual.

> Is there already a patched version of squid with icap sources?

Not likely considering the icap branch is considered by it's maintainers
as unstable and not fit for production use.