[squid-users] Caching local webpage

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:51:40 +0300

Hi all,

Im am just wondering, my cache server is working fine (Squid-2.5.stable7
with patches) I test it using a certain webpage, on access.log the result is
either mem_hit or tcp_hit so I know that the cache is working and the page I
visited was cache. Now I have a local Web Server (Apache 2.0.47) When Im
accsssing the page it says direct/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, and the the log always
says, tcp_miss.

Is it only the never_direct and always_direct line in squid that I need to
touch.

Thank you very much,

wennie