Re: [squid-users] Logfile Analysis

From: S.M.H. Hamidi <hosseinhamidi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:04:28 -0700 (PDT)

It is important to know which kinds of reports and
analysis do you need? Do you want to monitor squid
itself or users activities? As far as I know each of
this tools covers some portions of needs and there is
not an integrated tool for log analysis, reporting and
some sorts of monitoring.

However, I myself prefer SARG for most cases. For
managers, usually, tracking user activities is more
important than cache health!