Re: [squid-users] arp problem

From: Pablinos <pablinos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:56:47 -0300

The only three things you have to do are:
Download the source of the version you have, do a configure
--enable-arp-acl then make, make install and thats all.
If you look at google how to do that and read a little may be you have
not to waste your time waiting somebody to reply your question. : )

If your version is too old dowload a newer one. : )

Regards from Argentina.