Re: Re: [squid-users] Logfile Analysis

From: William Summers <tech@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:48:18 -0400 (EDT)

SARG is nice...I like squidalyser also because you can view images
downloaded. Also, once the data is parsed into mysql, you can do reporting
from SQL.

--
William Summers
Network Administrator
The Academy at Swift River
151 South Street
Cummington, MA 01026
800-258-1770 ext. 208
Cell:  413-320-7425
Fax:  413-634-5515
www.swiftriver.com
College Preparation:  A Contemporary Approach, Based on New England
Traditions
A Program of Aspen Education Group
www.aspeneducation.com
Help for Today, Hope for Tomorrow
DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you, Aspen Education Group, Inc.