[squid-users] ntlm_auth for windows clients that arent part of the default domain

From: Festivus <festivus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:58:49 +1000

Morning all,

Ive got ntlm_auth working without any problems at my site for PCs that
are a part of the same domain.
Obviously PCs that arent part of the domain prompt the user for their
username, password and domain. (This is actually the majority of our
clients atm)

What I need to know is, is there a way I can make ntlm_auth use the
default domain for when a user doesnt enter the domain?
I would like to just have the user enter their username and password
and have squid or the ntlm_auth helper just assume that it should use
our domain name since we only have the one domain.

I tried the --domain=STRING switch for ntlm_auth but it didnt seem to
make any difference to the behaviour.

Is this in anyway possible?

--
There is no gravity the world sucks.