[squid-users] Mac Address logging

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 09:19:07 +0300

Hi all,

We are offering cable internet services, we are required to log every users
which sites they visited on what specific time. I can enable NCSA
authentication so that every one will required to log there user name and
password, but for some reason we cannot require users to do so. Now is there
a way to log a client cable modems mac address so that we will just create a
simple program to match the cable modem mac address to the user name. In
this manner there is no hassle to clients and at the same time we can log
ther activity and identify them.

Thank you very much,

Wennie