RE: [squid-users] WCCP Setup

From: Damian-Grint Philip <pdamian-grint@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:22:29 +0100

debug ip wccp packets on the router will tell you if you are getting
packets but something (e.g. recvd-id) is being reported in error.

If you have multiple IPs on your router squid-facing interface, only use
the primary. Also if you are using HSRP, you will probably have to use
the IP of the physical interface and not the standby address.

Confidentiality Notice
This communication and the information it contains:
(a) is intended for the person(s) or Organisation(s) named above and for no other persons or organisations and,
(b) may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to CCRE's terms and conditions of business notified to the client or expressed in the governing client engagement letter.
If you receive this communication in error, please notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system.