RE: [squid-users] Problem setting up SquidNT and NT Authentication (my problem)

From: John Walubengo <jwalu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 04:38:54 -0700 (PDT)

whao! this sounds exactly like the 'squidNT for idiots'
solutions I had been waiting for after posting the request
three months back but got complex referrals (use cygwin,
etc, etc) instead.

If you could just give me the url for the binaries you will
have completely reduced my idiot days with squidNT...

walu.