Re: [squid-users] crazy delay pools

From: Alex <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:02:47 +0300

Yes, I could, but the whole point of this approach is to limit only the
download of specific files and leave the browsing to full speed, so no, I
can't use cbq/htb or any other qdisc. What do you mean by DAP PORTS? DAP
connects to the proxy server like a regular browser connecting to a proxy
server ( IE, firefox, opera, etc.), so maybe you are confusing things a bit
or maybe I did not understood you correctly.

Alex