[squid-users] squid authentication pop up.

From: Bonnici Daniel <daniel@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Jun 2005 15:56:00 +0100

Hi, I am trying to monitor a security system webcam through port 80 and it is
working fine over the internet BUT if I try to access the site behind the squid
proxy server the authentiction pop up will not come up. But from a PC connected
to the internet(no squid) it works fine. It seems like the pop up is being
canceled. Does some one has a cue of what could be the problem.

here is the IP 195.158.110.252

please I need help as I really need to solve it

regards

Daniel