[squid-users] Re:[squid-users] Re: ***SPAM*** [squid-users] access a site through squid

From: Bonnici Daniel <daniel@dont-contact.us>
Date: 23 Jun 2005 08:54:00 +0100

Thanks for your reply but I tried to remove the security restictions regarding
activeX from the IE but still the same. I even tried from differnt PCs and
different OS behind the squid. Something that I didn't told that on the same PC
I am running the linux firewall could it be the problem?

regards

daniel

Andrey Shorin (22/06/2005 23:44):