[squid-users] Logging user ID with passed authentication on parrent proxy

From: <Ivo.Hanuska@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:45:24 +0200

Hi all!

After some time of rying, I found, that I am not able to get User ID into
logs for afterprocessing (we access statistics with SARG), even with custom
log patch installed.. My proxy setup is, that I pass requests from client
directly to parrent proxy and authentification info is passed via
"login=PASS" in "cache peer" line. I use Squid 2.5.STABLE10.

Can someone advise some other way how to get user ID into access log
entries?

Thanks,

Ivo Hanuska