Re: [squid-users] group authentication with NTLM more info

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:16:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 Arno.STREULI@ca-suisse.com wrote:

> ok maybe I'm not in the group 10013 but I'm in the 10001
> (d-ch\\SurfeursWebCH-T) why it dosen test this one ?

wbinfo_group.pl only looks into the first group specified.

It is supposed to look into all the specified groups like the other group
helpers, but this hasn't been implemented in wbinfo_group.pl

Please file a bug report to have the acl helper fixed. And if you know a
little perl please provide a patch implementing the required for loop ;-)