RE: [squid-users] "Could not start SquidNT on local computer"- fixed

From: John Walubengo <jwalu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:08:55 -0700 (PDT)

thanx guys, by exploring your suggestions i got the
answer.

apparently the squid.conf file by default refers to
directories using / whereas windows prefers \ e.g.

c:/squid/var/log was the default but I just changed it to
c:\squid\var\log and it worked!

though I find it a bit slow.

Could someone suggest how to speed up the SquidNT? it is
not giving me the performance I have experienced on a Linux
Platform.

walu.