[squid-users] cachemgr.cgi

From: <Arno.STREULI@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:18:27 +0200

Hello,
How can I use cachemgr.cgi if I don't have (wan't ) a web server in my
proxy ?
Any other solution ?

thanks
regards,

Arno

DISCLAIMER - E-MAIL
The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipient(s). It may contain certain privileged and confidential
information, or information which is otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on this information