[squid-users] cachmgr: how to read it ?

From: <Arno.STREULI@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:11:07 +0200

Hi,
Well now my cachemgr is working I try to find why (if so) my proxy is slow
sometime.
so I find to big value that dose't look good to me:
The first one it the avg service time of 1660.34msec for the External ACL
statistic NT_global_group; did you agree with me that is way to high ?

the other is some Reserved or Deferred request in the NTLM authenticator
statistic menu

the avg request is 1700/min, is that ok ?

where can I look for other info ?

Arno Streuli

DISCLAIMER - E-MAIL
The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipient(s). It may contain certain privileged and confidential
information, or information which is otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on this information