Re: Enc: [Fwd: Re: [squid-users] Behaviour change in ntlm authentication - please help]

From: <Rafael.Almeida@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:35:53 -0300

>Only the timeout on the client connection who reserved the helper in
order
>to be abple to perform an NTLM handshake. This timeout is controlled
>mainly by the persistent_request_timeout parameter.

Hi Henrik;
Thanks for the reply. My persistent_request_timeout parameter is not set
(I think the default is 1 minute), but I have helpers that keep the
reserved flag forever, like helper 10 shown below:
# FD PID # Requests Flags Time Offset Request
1 8 396 275933 R 30.279 0 (none)
2 9 397 303442 R 19.112 0 (none)
(...)
10 17 405 1389 R 86914.103 0 (none)
11 18 406 6117 21.434 0 (none)
(...)

It is reserved for a long time (NTLM Authenticator output shows 86914.103
seconds), and it will never leave this state. Any ideas why the timeout is
not working?
Regards
Rafael Sarres de Almeida
Seção de Gerenciamento de Rede