[squid-users] Problem with ncsa and dansguardian dont work together

From: Alfredo Adam III <shardam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:31:05 +0800

Sir,
I have a problem regarding with running my squid with authentication.
Once I set from the clients, the port of the dansguardian which is
8080, my proxy authentication wont work, but if I reverse it change it
into 3128 which is the port of my squid, it works the authentication
but the web content filtering of my dansguardian wont work. Any Idea
on how these two services of squid and dansguardian both work
perfectly.

Thanks,
Adam