[squid-users] Squid, Antivirus & Pf

From: Maxime Woznicki <maxime.woznicki@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:26:53 +0200

Hello,
I'm trying to set up my own gateway using OpenBSD, Pf (filtering + QoS)
and Squid.

I have several problems :

I would like to set up an antivirus running with squid. I've tried Squid
+ Squirm + Viralator + Clamav, which works finely, but i'm not really
satisfied in term of performance and use of ressources.
Is there an efficient, free and really secure way to set up such a thing
? and which tools ?

My second problem is that pf acts as a packet filter, nat and QoS
(sharing dl bandwidth between hosts ip addresses with pf (cbq) on
internal interface). But if I use squid for http and ftp downloads, I
cannot control bandwidth sharing using pf.
I've red somewhere that is possible to manage bandwidth with squid's acls.
How can I do that ?

Thx for help.

Max