RE: [squid-users] ncsa authentication error

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:24:23 -0800

Is it perhaps a SELINUX policy problem?
Have you tried running ncsa_auth from the command line (as the
cache_effective_user)?
Did this test server stop working (i.e. it was working for a while, then it
stopped) or has it been trouble since the initial software load?

I'm running out of ideas...

Chris