Re: [squid-users] SSL Proxying

From: David Lienhard <d.lienhard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:40:01 +0200

Hi all.

Now I'm waiting for about one month for an answer to my question. I
don't think that it is that difficult, but I haven't seen a
documentation anywhere.
So please: can enyone tell my what I have to write in my squid.conf?

I really should have an answer, because my boss slowly gets nervous.

Greetings

--
ich bin KEIN hamschter