Re: [squid-users] Re: Update cache?

From: Brett Lymn <blymn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:22:04 +0930

On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 07:55:42PM +0200, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Any difference in the Basic Proxy-Authorization header between the two
> requests? (Firefox vs wget)

Actually, a lot of difference - Firefox seems to be using NTLM
authentication (even on Solaris...interesting).

Anyway - when I revisited this I can no longer reproduce the problem,
wget is able to fetch the file though I am certain it failed before.
Perhaps it was a temporary auth failure that was driving me nuts or
something. Bloody computers.

--
Brett Lymn